Sunday 12 January 2014

Strength!

You've probably heard these quotes before many times, and usually in a joking manner, 
However when you really think about it, they really do make sense and are so true.

We are tried and tested so many times through-out our life, that's just the way life is and just like a muscle in the body, in order for it to grow stronger and be bigger & better you have to work it out and allow it to stretch beyond normal everyday usage. 
(excuse my lame Anatomy lesson, I'm sure you get what I mean)

It then rests and finds a way to repair its self and become stronger than it was previously.... 
I believe that those tests and trials we come across are also to make US stronger.





But when the storms pass, you see the brighter tomorrow.


A little reminder for myself.... I Hope this helps someone else today too.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment