Monday 13 January 2014

Peeling Pods ... WHAAT?

I've come to realise that this particular time in our lives is one step forward and two steps back. I'm happy to say that today was one of those forwards steps kind of day, nothing big or super special, things just went smoothly which was a nice change.

Something that made me smile today was spending some one on one time with Carter. So  after daddy came home from work he stayed in and settled baby Lacey for me and I took Carter out for a walk to burn off some energy before bed (as he'd had a late nap)

The weather had cooled down so it was a nice evening. We first played with some bubbles which are always a crowd pleaser. Then took a short walk up and down the street. I had wanted to get him to walk further so he would be super tired :-) but he had found some kind of flower pods on the ground and was determined to sit and peel them all, he spent like 15-20 mins at least. I literally couldn't get him to do anything else once he found these. 



 He was so focused on them it was quite amusing really. 

I'll have to remember these little things when I need him to sit still in future. 
I should collect some up and keep in a jar lol...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment