Monday 6 January 2014

A better day... lets hope it continues.

So I've missed a couple days on here, but finally after a shocking few days with a very unsettled baby, we have a little relief and she has had a better day today. So here I am hanging in there and trying to keep up with my personal Challenge.

Today Ryan took Carter out for a Swim which although I really wanted to get out of the house and into the sunshine, I decided to see if i could get Lacey back into some kind of routine without a noisy 2 year old running around.

It seemed to work, she had a much better day and is more settled tonight (so far) I am hoping she has turned a corner.

No matter what, there is always time for a quick photo or two :-)


Carter & Lacey having a moment this morning. He really is so good with her and that makes me very happy. 
Mummy wasn't allowed to come over, it was just Carters time to chat! lol

We also couldn't be more grateful to our good friends Bec & Rin for lending us this swing, it has really helped.


Carter having a swim in Nanny & Grandpa's pool (Thanks Nanny for the photo!)
He loves the pool and has been doing really well with his swimming.

Oh how cute is this kid!.. Afternoon walk with mummy. 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment