Wednesday 22 January 2014

Just do what you can today!

I've had A LOT going on this last week, and just haven't been able to justify the time to sit down at the computer to record a post. I haven't been able to do it from my phone either, because well I've been having trouble with it.. again
 (storey of my life it seems LOLSo this has also meant that, I'm behind in my "photo a day" pics for January as it hasn't been letting me.

I have finally come to know that, I'm pretty much never going to catch up on past posts because life always keeps moving forward and doesn't stay still or wait for you (DUH)

Today I allowed myself to stop - record the now & move on, I wont get held up on the fact that I've missed out on posts I wanted to do and photos I wanted to record, but it's OK! and if for some reason I get more "Spare Time" :-) I will go back and finish the others.

So today's picture is simply ...



 Oh wait this record couldn't be complete with out some reminders to myself, 
of what beautiful little spirits my children are & we are so very lucky to have them....
NO Sleep and ALL!!! :-)


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment