Friday 3 January 2014

My Little Picasso! ... LOL

Today was a small milestone for my little man, so I wanted to be sure to record it.
We decided to go and visit Carters best friend Sage this afternoon.  They hadn't seen each other 
since a week or so before christmas. He was so excited to see her, they ran to each other on arrival calling each others name, it was soooo cute to watch.
He is 2 years old and has only today for the first time had the chance to do some actual painting!  
Thanks to Sage & her mummy, he had the opportunity to complete his first painting.

I have been meaning to get him some toddler friendly paints for some time now 
(don't we all know that dreaded "I was meaning to get around to that" 
I am notorious for it) and I guess I was a little worried how messy it would get. 
Happy to know it doesn't have to be too messy if you are prepared.



I don't know who was more excited Carter or Myself.. He took to it like a natural and 
had a wonderful time.
Finished Product

A proud Mummy Moment, Carter and his first Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment