Tuesday 7 January 2014

Evening Walks & Cute Kids

One of the best things about me committing to a January challenge (you can read about it here) for myself, is that it helps me to look for & focus on something positive everyday.  I want to be sure to complete a post every day and want it to be happy & positive so when I look back on it uplifts me and my family. 
I also want to be able to share photos and whats happening with our family whom we don't see very often. I don't want them to miss out on all the cute stuff out kids do, especially since they are growing soooo fast!

Couldn't resist showing a couple pics of Lacey (4 months old) pony tail and all :-) 
I love Lacey's new Moccasins by 'MommyMakesMoccs' 
(wish they came in my size lol)

So although its been a particularly tough week and another tough day, on the bright side we did manage to go out for a family walk this evening. We took Carter to the Park which he always loves.. and to be sure I would record it, here are a couple mummy son selfies. (just excuse how tired i look!!)




The fun continued when we got home, His smile brightens my day.


Check out his Ninja skills :-)

I hope you enjoyed a little look at out day.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment