Tuesday 22 January 2013

1 sick, 2 sick, 3 sick... All Sick!

Yep as it turned out (& the other mother's out there will already know this) we all got sick. It was a tough week, not only did we all get Carter's bad cold but because Carter wasn't sleeping we were all severely sleep deprived too, so we didn't get the chance to get better quickly. We tried to tag team as much as we could but it was really hard.

Gone are the days of me missing out on being sick.... before Carter was born I was able to avoid getting sick most of the time..but now his germs are all over us.

I am a lucky girl though because hubby did take over the cooking and cleaning for me, so I could just concentrate on looking after bubba and myself.

I really missed my family this week. I was wishing my mum and sisters where here to pop over and help me out, but living interstate makes it hard... We managed though and got through this tiring week.

Finally we saw the change, and Carter started to get his gorgeous happy personality back and he was feeling much better.. RELIEF!!! 

... We even left the house finally.







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Poor things... Glad to hear your all feeling better especially carter :) my back has been unbearable until I visited the osteo. Which helped heaps. I took on her advice walking, stretches through out until this morning I clean bathroom an don't bend over properly! Anyway I'm ranting just in heaps of pain. Thank goodness my follow up tomorrow.

      Delete