Sunday 6 January 2013

Thrifted Finds!



Over the Christmas break I sadly didn't get the time to really check out the 'Post Christmas Sales' while down in Melbourne, this is something I always love to do while in Melbourne.. they have the best stuff and when I get back to Sydney there is never the same stock, and I am always disappointed. 
However I did get the chance to visit 'Savers - The recycled super store' which my sister and niece have been talking about for ages now.. and every time I go to Melbourne I haven't been able to get there.. so this time My mum and I took the baby and headed down to check it out!..

ITS HUGE!

Its a Giant Organised Opp Shop. We visited their Frankston store (as that was actually the quickest one to get to) and they are so big they even have escalators to another level.
Everything is organised into items and sizes which makes it VERY easy to look at.. and its all up on hangers too... 
It was a little hard looking properly with Baby Carter, as he wasn't in the mood to sit in his pram.. but for the quick visit we did have, we managed to find a few great buys...

I picked up a Winter Jumper (although its summer for us now, I thought it would be cute with leggings when winter comes).. A couple skirts, a comfy maxi, Grey jeans which looked great on, a casual jacket and my favourite  a Biker Leather Jacket!! I was most excited about this item.. as I have been looking for a jacket just like this forever!.. And at a $29.99 BARGAIN I couldn't resist.






and of course the little man didn't miss out, he got some summer sandals which he actually liked wearing, and a little spotty dog bike which as soon as he saw, he wouldn't get off in the store .. I had to push him around on it till it was time to leave! ha ha ... makes for a very hard shopping experience.


Mum managed to get herself a cute pair of trousers too so we all managed to score a few bargains.. the only sad thing now is they don't have savers in Sydney... Looking forward to my next trip.

Laura xx



2 comments:

  1. love, love, love it all!!! you know me Im always up for a bargain! hehe I may have to take a trip down there. looking forward to seeing some outfit pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anni, You should deff plan a trip down.. I think Jax and Madi got often so maybe hook up with them one day... Otherwise mum will prob go with you.. she enjoyed it too... Deff Check it out.. Lets go next time i come down ok! xx

    ReplyDelete