Sunday 6 January 2013

For the love of Maxi

I love Maxi Skirts, there is just something about them that they seem suitable for almost any occasion and all weather conditions. When I find a good one I like, that is super flattering I usually buy them in a few colours ha ha ha...

Today was supposed to be pretty hot (it got to 30 which wasn't too bad, I guess when sitting in air con) and so I decided to wear a maxi skirt to church... trying to keep my little man entertained tends to get hard in shorter skirts as I am usually down on the floor with him.  

This Tangerine one from Glassons is one of my favourites, it is super light weight & cool and breezy enough so I knew it wouldn't stick to my legs if it got to warm.



Tangerine Maxi & Tshirt- Glassons (last season)
Belt - Thrifted,  Necklace - Collette,
Sunnies - Dotti


Hubby took these pics on his iphone, so quality not the best. We were trying to work out best place for outfit photos. The skirt looks a different colour in the light.

Thanks for Reading about my first outfit post, it seems a little strange, but i know my mum will be loving the photos.

Laura xo


4 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning!!! gorgeous colour on you too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anni, I felt good wearing it too.

      Delete
  2. you look amazing in that maxi!
    ps i was super nervous about doing outfit posts too but after a while they get kinda fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marsa, for your lovely compliment and for visiting my new blog.... I'm hoping I feel more confident soon...just gotta get more happening I guess.

      Delete