Saturday 15 March 2014

Simple Sweet moments from today.

"Enjoy the little things in life, 
for one day you'll look back 
and realise they were big things"

This quote came to my mind tonight, as I sat here looking over the photos of the day.
My heart is full with just a couple small sweet things, which are important to me. 

Today wasn't an exciting day, not much really happened but I am reminded, that I am one lucky lady to have such beautiful and adorable children (of course I am totally biased, but HEY If I'm not who will...)  :-)
So this morning, the kids both came into our bed before breaky and Carter got his hands on the ipad, we sat Lacey next to him and he shared it with his little sister. 

C'MON how cute it this... I especially love the little foot holding up the ipad because he only had one hand. lol

Lacey Seemed more interested in eating the bowl, that or she was SUPER hungry. lol
Carter Cracks me up, reading the junk mail while waiting for his breakfast. 
(Those that know me well, will agree that he is SO my kid! ha ha) 

 Lacey fresh and clean after a bath and then dinner time.. Probably not the best order to do it in. She loves to feed herself which doesn't always make it INSIDE the mouth.

Beautiful Images in my mind & a smile on my face, as I head off to bed.
Good night!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment