Wednesday 5 February 2014

Taking a break from packing.

We are currently up to our ears in boxes! ... After 6 years we are moving, from the flat we've been in since we got married!  That's kinda of a milestone right?
 During my life I have moved around A LOT... and I don't think I have actually lived anywhere for a period of time that long, Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to the move, however i just thought I would take a moment to record as its a big deal for us.
We are staying in a similar area, just moving into a little house with extra space, now that our little family has expanded. :-)

So with packing going on during this week and boxes piling up around us, Carter was going a little stir crazy so we decided to do some art and get out for a walk.


 For some reason he felt the need to bring his construction hat along! lol

And then once back at home, I managed to get Carter to sit long enough to take a photo of him and Lacey together. 

They are getting so big fast. 
I just wanted to stop and enjoy looking some photos for a minute.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment